We have long understood that well-designed outdoor play areas are vital. The few hours children spend outdoors each week builds social and cognitive skills which help them to thrive. No matter the space available, our team knows how to create a place where children can grow.
Every type of playground feature needs to be designed right and built right. In our eyes, creating a unique playground that's bursting with opportunity includes the capability to do them all. That's why our playground range contains everything from Activity Frames through to educational numeracy & literacy play panels.
Valley Provincial Group LLP owns the following brands under which it may carry out business: (1) Valley Provincial Group LLP, (2) Valley Landscape Management, (3) Valley Landscape Construction, (4) Provincial Planters, (5) Xanders Allen and (6) Playcubed. Valley Provincial Group LLP is the data controller for each division.
Valley Provincial Group LLP complies with its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by:
keeping the data it holds up to date,
storing and destroying it securely,
not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data,
protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure, and
ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
1. The reason we collect and process information:
We process personal information to enable us to promote our goods and services, to maintain our accounts and records, and to support and manage our staff.
If you are a customer (or potential customer), information about you helps us to:
provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you,
carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
2. The data we collect:
We process information relevant to the above reasons/purposes. This may include:
personal details such as name, work email address, mobile phone number, landline phone number, job title,
employment details such as name, work email address, mobile phone number, landline phone number, job title,
goods or services provided (by us to you, or by you to us).
We may collect certain information or data about you in the course of business, such as when you visit our website(s), contact us directly, or engage with our email bulletins (foe example, tracking whether you open these emails and what links you may click on). Such data could include your name, address, telephone number, email address and social media identifiers.
If you telephone us, your call will not be recorded, but may be monitored by Valley Provincial Group LLP personnel for the purposes of training to ensure that the highest possible quality of service is provided.
Your information can be viewed by authorised people within Valley Provincial Group LLP and relevant trustworthy external agencies supporting normal business operation, and may be used to:
improve our website(s) by monitoring how you use it,
gather feedback to improve our services and our email bulletins,
dispatch goods to you, and
respond to any feedback you send us.
Valley Provincial Group LLP is dedicated to improving the welfare of people in all age-groups by enhancing their learning and working environments: providing health benefits through play for schoolchildren, and welfare benefits for adults at work with living greenery indoors and well-managed amenity areas outdoors.
Our lawful basis for collecting and processing your information is that it is of legitimate interest:
1) To provide you with information that could help to promote safe play areas, encourage health benefits through play, and enhance staff welfare conditions in and around the workplace.
2) To provide you with information that will help to protect the outdoor environment through sensitive management, ensuring environmental laws and regulations are respected.
3) To help us to grow our business.
The above interests were identified as a result of a Legitimate Interests Assessment that we have conducted. If a conflict arises between our legitimate interests and your own rights under data protection laws and regulations, your rights and interests will prevail.
3. Where your information is stored:
We store your information on secure servers within the UK (and so within the European Economic Area or EEA). The email platform we use, Mailchimp, is based outside the EEA and their servers hold your information in the United States. Mailchimp participates in, and has certified its compliance with, the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
4. Keeping your information secure:
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your information secure once we receive it. For example:
All log in users to our server are password protected and passwords have to be changed by default every 90 days,
All employees and anyone accessing data have to sign a confidentiality agreement,
Employee records can only be accessed by directors and approved senior HR personnel within the company,
Users have varying degrees of access depending on their position within the company.
5. Disclosing your information:
1) Marketing Agencies: To ensure our database is kept current and up to date if additional resource is required.
2) Consultancy: To ensure the long-term sustainability of Valley Provincial Group LLP by continually providing a relevant, high quality service offering.
They will not pass on your information to other parties.
6. Requests for additional information:
Sometimes we will require you to provide further personal information.
7. IP addresses:
If you contact us online, we may monitor the type of device you are using. This may include specific identification, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
8. How will we use this information?
We do not sell customer’s personal data to third parties and will only use your personal information to provide you with details of our own products, or services which we believe will be of interest to you.
9. Third parties:
We do not allow the information we hold about you to be used for advertising purposes or contact from third parties.
We also use some non-essential ‘performance’ cookies, such as Google Analytics and Add This sharing feature, to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings. Click on the Help function within your browser to find out more.
These cookies are used to measure the performance of websites and see how websites are used.
We use ‘Performance’ cookies to improve how the website works and measure our marketing activity.
Information that is collected using these cookies are aggregated and anonymous and we are not able to identify individual users with these cookies.
On our website(s) we may use ‘Performance’ cookies to:
Provide aggregated statistics on how our website is used,
Provide feedback to partners that one of our visitors also visited their website. This lets our partners improve their website. We don’t allow our partners to reuse this information for further advertising,
Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur and also to improve the performance of the site, and
Test different designs or layouts of pages on our website(s).
Cookies we have defined as ‘Performance’ cookies will NOT be used to remember any preferences you have set beyond the current visit.
11. Changes to our privacy and cookies policy:
We may make changes and update our privacy and cookies policy from time to time and in accordance with updated legislation. Any such changes will be shown here as part of our privacy and cookies policy and will apply from the date that they are published. We are unable to contact you directly to inform you of these changes, other than in response to a specific request made to us, as referred to above.
12. Your rights:
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
3) Right to rectification – you are entitled to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
4) Right to erasure – this is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
5) Right to restrict processing – you have the right to ‘block’ or supress further use of your personal data in certain circumstances. When processing is restricted, we can still store your personal data, but may not use it further.
6) Right of data portability – you have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances. In addition, where certain conditions apply, you have the right to have such information transferred directly to a third party.
7) Right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing your personal data for our legitimate business interests or for direct marketing purposes (including in each case any related profiling).
8) Right to withdraw consent to processing – if you have given your consent to us to process your personal data for a particular purpose (for example, direct marketing), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that any processing of your personal data up to that point is unlawful).
9) Right to make a complaint to the data protection authorities – you have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are unhappy with how we have handled your personal data or believe our processing of your personal data does not comply with data protection law.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request in writing by email to email@example.com or by post to:
Valley Provincial Group LLP
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email bulletins you can also do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link each one contains.
13. About us:
Valley Provincial Group LLP is a limited liability partnership, registered company number OC377650, and registered office address at Chalcraft Nurseries, Shirehall Road, Dartford, DA2 7SE.
Any reference to ‘website’, ‘websites’ or ‘website(s)’ in this policy refer to any or all domain names in active use by Valley Provincial Group LLP. These are; (1) www.valleyprovincial.com, (2) www.valleylandscapemanagement.com, (3) www.vlc.london, (4) www.provincialplanters.com, (5) www.provincialplanters-orderonline.com, (6) www.xandersallen.com and (7) www.playcubed.co.uk.